Software Technologies Limited – STL Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing & Communication Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Software Technologies Limited – STL Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Software Technologies Limited – STL Job Vacancy 2019
Software Technologies Limited (STL), award-winning software and cloud-based solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East is seeking to hire a highly qualified Senior Software Developer to join our team.
YOU CAN DO THIS CAN’T YOU?
- Assist in Developing and reviewing Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Organize and oversee advertising campaigns through social media, exhibitions, promotional events and main stream media.
- Run social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
- Planning all Marketing and communications to help drive sales and brand awareness
- Planning and implementing the events and conferences calendar
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication. This includes performing case studies
- Enforcing brand guidelines
- Creating partnerships and collaborations that elevate the brand
- Driving and creating content of marketing materials which includes:
- Case studies
- Power Point Presentations
- Videos and animations
- Press releases
- News letters
- Website, social media content
Then come and join our innovative, dynamic & fun marketing team @ SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (STL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant discipline, CIM Diploma is an added advantage
- 2-3 years of Proven experience as a marketing executive or a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office and Marketing software (CRM)
- Excellent written and communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of market research techniques
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Content creation and digital marketing skills
THIS SOUNDS ADMIRABLE, DON’T YOU THINK SO?
- Articulate and rational when presenting your thoughts and ideas
- Confident and strive for perfection while being open to feedback
- Ability to handle pressure in meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently using professional judgment
- Strong knowledge of color and typography
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands and thrive in a fast paced role
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Communication Executive” on the subject line by 18th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: