Software Technologies Limited Job Vacancies for 2018 Graphic Designer
Software Technologies Ltd (STL) is an award winning provider of industry leading software and cloud solutions that empowers our customers to drive revenue, find savings improve compliance and mitigate risks.
We provide our eHorizon suite of solutions for managing people, processes and governance to hundreds of companies across industries in Africa and the Middle East including growing mid- sized companies, government institutions and market regulators.
Software Technologies Ltd is now hiring a highly creative Graphic Designer who will join our marketing team. S/he will also double up as the company’s social media administrator.
Job Purpose: This position supports the Marketing department by preparing visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts, for the company’s range of product lines.
Reporting to: Marketing and Communication Manager
Salary: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with Director, Marketing Manager and /or Development Manager to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Developing design briefs and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Creating/sourcing new graphics(images, banners, videos etc) for our web platform and its channels
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos and presentations
- Assist in the creation and deployment of UI/UX designs on our web platform
- Updating/creating corporate marketing materials to meet specific goals (digital)
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Developing a library of branding internal communication templates
- Taking photos and selecting and cropping them for maximum impact on social networks
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or equivalent
- At least 2 – 5 years of working experience as a graphic designer in a busy environment
- Proficiency using design software e.g. InDesign, Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe , Illustrator, Director, MS Office Products, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Knowledge and experience in UI/UX Design is a big plus
- Experience in Social Media/Web Administration desired
- Experience in SEO, video and photography is an added advantage
- Articulate and rational when presenting your thoughts and ideas
- Confident and strive for perfection while being open to feedback
- Ability to handle pressure in meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently using professional judgment
- Strong knowledge of color and typography
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands and thrive in a fast paced role
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary skills and qualification please send in your Portfolio and CV only to email@example.com with “Graphic Designer” on the subject line, by 13th April, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: