Softiq Technologies Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Sales & Marketing Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Softiq Technologies Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Softiq Technologies Job Vacancy 2018
SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, IOT, Automation and Customized software solutions. We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Officer who has a passion for doing software sales of our Point of Sale & ERP Solutions. The successful candidate will be required to achieve sales targets by building on a sales pipeline doing follow-ups and performing pre-sales demos. Their background should be from ICT, Accounts or Sales and have a passion for selling enterprise solutions.
They should be familiar with the market trends specifically in regards to automating various industries such as Retail/Trading, Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction and Service Industry.
Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Officer Job
- Marketing activities including dropping of flyers to potential clients
- Making cold calls to potential clients and following-up
- Email Marketing through Mailshots to various industries
- Building of a Sales Pipeline and doing follow-ups
- Use of Social Media platforms to market SoftIQ Products and Services
- Prepare Sales Demos and do presentations to potential clients
- Be a quick learner and able to adapt to changing market needs
Sales & Marketing Officer Job Qualifications
- Advanced Diploma or Diploma in ICT, Sales & Marketing or Accounts
- Bachelors Degree in ICT, Sales & Marketing or Accounts
- The successful candidate will be required to be a confident and eloquent sales person
- Come up with Sales & Marketing strategies for our solutions and implement them
- Build a sales pipeline and do follow-up calls
- Be self-driven and deliver on sales targets in whichever region of Kenya they operate in
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your Qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 31st October, 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
How to Apply
Apply through [email protected] and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: