SMEP Job Recruitment 2018 for Head of Micro Banking Business
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited is a dynamic Christian based Bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, whose Mission is “To empower our customers through provision of market driven financial solutions”, with over 40 outlets across the country.
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following position:
Reporting to the General Manager – Business & Strategy, the position is responsible for overseeing the Banks’ Marketing Units and the Micro Banking Business in accordance with the Banks’ business plans in order to meet targets for growth and to contribute to Banks’ profitability.
The job holder will also be responsible for developing appropriate products and marketing strategies for the Bank to win new business at the appropriate margin.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Head of Micro Banking Business Job
- In charge of the Banks’ marketing Units & Micro Banking Business
- Take the lead in the formulation, development and review of the relevant Policies and Strategies that optimize sales of Banks’ products & services
- Provide business development and marketing support to the growth of Micro Banking Business in the Bank
- Preparation of budgets and monitor expenditure for the Micro Banking business segment.
- Ensure periodic reviews of the performance of the Bank’s products and services.
- Taking lead in sourcing for strategic partnerships and managing the relationships with the various stakeholders to enhance growth of the Banks’ business.
- Provide leadership for the Micro Banking Business in deposit mobilization activities and initiatives and growing quality asset loan portfolios
- Assist in formulating and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Support in staff mentorship and capacity building through training and coaching
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and technology
Head of Micro Banking Business Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Banking, or other business related field
- Post Graduate qualification or certification in a Business Related field will be an added advantage
- Must be adept in ICT skills
- Between 35 to 45 years of age
- Must have at least 3 years senior management experience in Micro Banking Business
- Strong business acumen and proven innovativeness
- Strong marketing and networking skills
- Excellent Communication and Administration skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Must have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance, mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives, reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should CLICK HERE to download the “SMEP Job Application Form” and send their filled applications to email@example.com on or before Friday, 31st January, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: