Skills Global Recruitment 2018 for Office Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Skills Global Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Skills Global Recruitment 2018
Ensure efficient running of the office through coordination and supervision of day to day office activities to enable those charged with various responsibilities to discharge the same efficient.ly or without any operational constraints and to provide administrative support services.
Duties for the Office Administrator Job
- Handle and coordinate staff issues including monitoring, attendance, punctuality, leave, records maintenance, advances, provide payroll input and supervise administrative staff
- Ensure service delivery to clients is to the expected standards by ensuring that clients are attended to,
- Responsible for petty cash
- Maintain the CLE calendar and ensure that it is adhered
- Ensure staff movement is facilitated in order for them to discharge their official duties.
- Oversee the maintenance of the diary and follow-up follow up on court cases and ensure that all are attended to
- Follow up on collection of fees from clients to ensure
- Ensure the house keeping standards are maintained to required levels
Office Administrator Job Requirements
- Diploma in Business Administration and proficiency in MS Office Suite, and at least two (2) years’ experience in a busy and dynamic law firm
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, delegate and supervise a team and must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence, good people skills and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org 15th May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: