Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018 for Regional Aftersales Representative – SAME, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018
Simba Corporation (Simba Corp.) is a leading multi-sector group of companies representing leading global brands across the motor and hospitality sectors in Kenya.
Under our Simba Motors division, we are the local franchise holders for international brands such as Mitsubishi, FUSO, BMW, Renault, SAME, and Mahindra. Other subsidiaries under the Simba Corp. umbrella include AVIS, Simba Leasing, Africa Fleet, and our Power Systems division which manages sales and aftersales of AKSA.
We are seeking highly skilled, passionate and driven individuals to join our Aftersales team in our Motor Division.
Regional Aftersales Representative – SAME
Location: Western Kenya (based in Kisumu)
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager – SAME
Job Purpose: Responsible for the sale of parts and service of agricultural tractors and farm implements to achieve set targets in the Western region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve set parts and service budget target.
- Carry out repairs on tractors and farm implements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good rapport with customers and ensure prompt response to their requests and queries.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Exposure to technical aspects of agricultural tractors and farm implements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the agricultural industry including experience in sales.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward applications to email@example.com by COB Friday 4th May, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: