Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018 for Aftersales Manager, Commercial Vehicles, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Simba Corp Job Recruitment 2018
Simba Corporation (Simba Corp.) is a leading multi-sector group of companies representing leading global brands across the motor and hospitality sectors in Kenya.
Under our Simba Motors division, we are the local franchise holders for international brands such as Mitsubishi, FUSO, BMW, Renault, SAME, and Mahindra. Other subsidiaries under the Simba Corp. umbrella include AVIS, Simba Leasing, Africa Fleet, and our Power Systems division which manages sales and aftersales of AKSA.
We are seeking highly skilled, passionate and driven individuals to join our Aftersales team in our Motor Division.
Aftersales Manager, Commercial Vehicles (CV)
Reports to: GM, Aftersales
Job Purpose: Develop Simba Corp. CV Aftersales business by providing the highest standards of customer service at our workshops while meeting revenue and contribution targets in line with the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, motivate and develop a highly successful workshop team that achieves aftersales business objectives.
- Coordinate Aftersales activities with the relevant Principals and Dealers, in close liaison with Brand Managers, GM Aftersales and Head of Parts.
- Oversee the scheduling of Technicians both at the workshop and in the field, managing their activities and utilization.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree ¡n Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a bias in Motor Vehicles.
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant working experience, at least 5 of which should have been managing a busy Automotive Service workshop.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward applications to email@example.com by COB Friday 4th May, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: