Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Sales Internship, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd Recruitment 2018 for Sales Internship Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd Recruitment 2018
Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd is a private company specializing in tyres, batteries and other auto-related parts.
The Company has Retail Outlets in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking to hire Sales Interns to join our Sales Department.
The internship shall be for a period of 3 months with a possibility of full time job placement upon successful completion of the internship project.
Responsibilities for the Sales Internship
- Business Development: Support in increasing profitability of company and develop/maintain good relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Sales: Actively seeking new accounts and representing the company to potential customers
- Stock management: Ensuring that there is a zero stock loss and reporting thereof
- Quality Management: Ensuring the services offered to clients are up to expected standards.
- Reports Management: compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Administrative support in general sales for the company products
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by management
Sales Internship Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma holders in Business, Arts, or any other related courses from a recognized institution
- Proactive, confident, presentable and aggressive.
- Prior exposure in tyre industry will be an added advantage.
- Good customer service Skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV to [email protected] on or before 18th July, 2018.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: