Silafrica Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Silafrica recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Silafrica Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Silafrica Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions
Silafrica is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Engineering And Maintenance Manager
Overall Objective of the Job will be:-
- To optimize equipment and utilities through maintainability, reliability, availability, OEE and infrastructure to support the achievement of the business goals.
- Oversee new projects and develop and monitor the implementation based on agreed timelines as per Project charter.
Engineering, Maintenance & Project:
- Develop Department’s short, medium and long term strategies to align them to the production and corporate objectives;
- Budget: Prepare budgets and control costs within the approved limits.
- Liaise with marketing/commercial team to develop /design market appropriate products aligning with manufacturing capabilities to meet the business requirements and ensure compliance with the manufacturing standard. Collaborate with the sales, production and planning team to institute an integrated planning and control process that will achieve the targeted budget numbers (OEE)
- Project Management: Plan and manage the Dept’s CAPEX investment projects within the approved budget with respect to cost, quality and time; Develop plans and coordinate projects and drive the planning, installation and commissioning of new production lines.
- Develop and execute maintenance plans to ensure effective utilisation, efficiency and optimization of the Plant, Equipment, facilities and utilities to meet set standards.
- Track and optimise productivity of machinery and utilities to ensure effective return on assets while adhering to lean manufacturing principles.
- Interact with, research and recommend adoption of relevant, best in class systems and technology, draw and implement appropriate training plans to upskill staff to operate efficiently with new technology
- Design Preventive, Predictive maintenance strategies, procedures and methods to ensure operational reliability and availability of the plant and ensure optimal machine, mold and utilities are available for achieving 95% efficiency.
- Provide technical advice, mentorship, coaching and instructions to the engineering team; Lead and coordinate the team work in order to ensure they have the resources and skills to quickly and effectively respond to downtimes.
- Reports: Oversee preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports, for all engineering processes and key machines and to identify places of waste, downtime, overtime, cost outruns and implement ways of controlling it.
- Equipment: Blow & Injection moulding equipments and Utilities namely Netstal, Ferromatik Milacron, Engel, Husky, Kautex, Atlas Copco, Piovan Chillers, ABB HT Transformers, UPS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years proven hands on experience in Maintenance & Engineering in a top tier Plastics Manufacturing based in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in plastic processing industry as Engineering / Maintenance Department
Engineering and Technical knowledge of
- European origin Injection and Blow moulding equipment
- PLC programming
- Equipment Softwares
- Robotic control systems
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Chillers, Air compressors, Electrical (HT & LT)
- Mould design and applications
- PM module with any ERP based system (SAP R3 is advantageous)
- Plastics manufacturing processes
- Sound experience in Lean / Six Sigma manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point both as a working and reporting tool.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and comfort with continually adapting plans
- ISO 22000: HACCP, Kaizen and Quality systems (ISO, CMMI, etc.)
- PMP, Lean/Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt is an advantage)
- Working knowledge in ERP systems (SAP knowledge is an added advantage)
- Foundational Course in Mechanical AutoCAD 2000i
- Certified Automation Engineer (PLC, SCADA & HMI)
- Competence in MS Office Suite, Internet Applications, AutoCAD, MFG-PRO etc
- 3+ years’ of management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Silafrica career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Silafrica Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Silafrica Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Silafrica Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Silafrica Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Silafrica Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Silafrica Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: