Siginon Group Job Vacancies 2018 for Operations Agent
At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being A World – class Logistics Company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision. It’s with this in mind that we announce the below vacancies in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Job Location: Siginon Aviation – JKIA, Nairoibi
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective customer focused cargo handling is done in compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and customer airline requirements.
- Ensure consistent delivery of cargo handling services in accordance with customer airline Service Level Agreements and customer expectations.
- Deliver cost effective service delivery to meet agreed customer airline Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure safety and security of cargo operations is in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- Ensure a healthy working environment in accordance with relevant industry and legislative requirements for personnel working in cargo operations.
- Ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines.
- Prepare and report accurately flight details on a timely basis, to enable cost effective service delivery and revenue management.
- Ensure effective internal and external communications and reporting to facilitate planning and control.
- Performing any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Degree/College Diploma preferably in Air Cargo Services from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Aviation industry.
- Specialized trainings in cargo handling and aviation security awareness will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Physically fit.
- High Level of integrity.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Proficiency in use of computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV to reach us on or before Tuesday 20th February 2018 by email to: email@example.com, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: