Siaya County Recruitment for Assistant Health Promotion Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Siaya County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Siaya County Recruitment 2018
REF: SCPSB/07/08/2018/11 ASSISTANT HEALTH PROMOTION OFFICER III – J.G ‘H’
Duties and Responsibilities of the Assistant Health Promotion Officer Job
- Implementation of health promotion programs and activities within the county.
- Identifying and prioritizing health promotion needs within the county.
- Facilitating sensitization of the community on the health promotion interventions.
- Developing and disseminating health information communication education materials.
- Creating awareness on prevention and control of diseases both communicable diseases and non-communicable diseases.
- Engage local media in disseminating health messages
Assistant Health Promotion Officer Job Requirements
- Diploma in health promotions.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on [email protected]
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 25th May 2018 at 4:00pm
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: