Siaya County Recruitment 2018 for Weights & Measures Officer II, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Siaya County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Siaya County Recruitment 2018
Terms of Service:- Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities for the Weights & Measures Officer II Job
- Reporting to the Director Weights and Measures, an officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of an experienced officer.
- Specific duties and responsibilities will entail testing and stamping mechanical and electronic weighing and measuring equipment, collecting data on verified equipment at traders premises, stamping stations and verification office:
- sampling prepackaged goods for quantitative analysis, and preparing testing equipment for inspection and investigation purposes.
Weights & Measures Officer II Job Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Physics, mathematics, legal metrology, information communication technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on [email protected]
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 25th May 2018 at 4:00pm
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: