Siaya County Recruitment 2018 for Radiographer III (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Siaya County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Siaya County Recruitment 2018
REF: SCPSB/07/08/2018/17 Radiographer III – J.G ‘H’
Terms of Service:- Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities for the Radiographer III Job
- Providing radiographic services to the patients
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic supplies
Radiographer III Job Requirements
- KCSE grade of C (plain) with C in English, Biology or Physics and C- in Mathematics.
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography, Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic
- Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical Imaging equipment from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 25th May 2018 at 4:00pm
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: