Shortlist Professionals Recruitment 2018 for Communication and Marketing Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Shortlist Professionals Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Shortlist Professionals Recruitment 2018
Shortlist works in India and East Africa to help growing enterprises hire based on skills and potential, rather than pedigree. The Shortlist platform screens candidates using predictive chat-based interviews and online competency-based assessments, letting employers skip the most time-consuming and bias-prone phases of hiring. Founded in 2016, over 80 companies including Ather Energy, M-KOPA, MicroEnsure, and Xynteo now partner with Shortlist to build high-performing teams.
Shortlist is looking for a Communication & Marketing Associate to coordinate and help manage marketing efforts and include areas of administration, research, documentation, planning and stakeholder relations.
- Events – Planning and running workshops and evening events, including writing and managing invite process, marketing the event and driving registrations, and coordination day-of logistics
- Social media – Help shape our social media presence! Curate and draft content, brainstorm and execute campaigns
- Marketing – E-mail campaigns, product marketing, lead gen activities
- Blog – Brainstorm blog topics and draft posts
- Design – Misc. design of graphics, videos, website, and more!
- Media – Help to make us famous! – building lists of relevant media, brainstorming outreach angles, assisting with announcements (press release, social media campaigns, pitching)
- Business Development – Research and support for our sales team to prospect leads, create sales materials, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- Extreme attention to detail – a stickler for the little things
- Great communicator and writer – can take information and turn it into a polished written product that’s tailored for different audiences
- You can take a ton of information, data, content from a meeting, or other sources, synthesize it and turn it into a polished final draft
- Critical thinker – able to take direction or information, run with it, make decisions based on the info at hand
- Motivated by external “wins” like closing deals and landing media placements
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Marketing, PR or another relevant course
- Prior experience in marketing, communication or PR is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Shortlist Professionals career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: