SHOFCO Job Vacancy For ECD Teacher, Application Details
Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:30.00 AM – 4:30PM
To be responsible for accurately and efficiently managing a class and childcare duties following all guidelines as per plan.
Responsibilities for the ECD Teacher Job
- Manage Organize, implement, coordinate, and control services of the childcare program.
- Set up and maintain an organized and clutter free environment safe for the children.
- Supervise children/infants at all times.
- Oversee the assigned day care attendants.
- Submit and implement a weekly themed lesson plan.
- Ensure proper child guidance.
- Conduct progress assessment and file reports for children
- Assist in feeding the children during meals.
- Coordinate parent partnership plan to ensure effective child care and protection.
ECD Teacher Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Professional Qualifications
- Child friendly with no previous record of child abuse
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Managing tasks
- Taking action Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager,[email protected] quoting their current and expected salaries. Applications without this information will not be considered. DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: