Shelter Afrique Job Vacancy 2019 for Human Resources and Administration Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Shelter Afrique Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Shelter Afrique Job Vacancy 2019
Shelter-Afrique is a leading Pan African Development Finance Institution that is dedicated to investment in housing and urban development in Africa, The company provides advisory and project management services for delivery of large-scale affordable housing products, as well as lines of credit to financial institutions in 44 African countries.
The Company has its Head Office in Nairobi and Regional Offices in Abuja, Abidjan and Nairobi.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, the Human Resources and Administration Officer will provide efficient and effective human resources and administrative services for Shelter Afrique Head Office and Regional Offices.
This will include effective interpretation and implementation of the Human Resources, Administrative, and Procurement Policies and Procedures.
Human Resources Management
Provide policy guidance and services across the human resources value chain including recruitment and selection, induction and onboarding, compensation and benefits, payroll and statutory returns, learning and development, performance management, employee relations and welfare, management of the human resources information system, discipline and grievance procedures, and internship program.
Specific Administrative duties include management of: procurement, property and facilities, insurance, security, transport and travel, outsourced and shared services, administrative budgets and costs, health, safety and security programs, and protocol relations with government ministries and agencies.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field, plus a Postgraduate Diploma or certification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum Five (5) years progressive working experience in a Human Resources and/or Administration function.
- Should be proficient in application of Oracle Human Capital, Oracle Procurement or equivalent Enterprise Resource Planning Programs
- Training in procurement will be an added advantage.
- Should be well conversant with labour laws and employee relations practices.
- Fluency in both English and French languages will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability against the listed qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae as well as names and addresses of three referees to [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the position applied for as the subject line of their email submissions.
The deadline for submission is 1st February 2019
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: