Sheer Logic Recruitment 2018 for Technical Sales Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sheer Logic Recruitment 2018
Technical Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing Sales and Business Development Strategy for Broadcasting/Media Segment Vertical;
- Meeting Sales budgets annually;
- Understanding, advising and developing media solutions for customers;
- Preparing presentations for customers;
- Preparing commercial proposals;
- Travel to other countries for business development;
- Explore and Open new territories;
- Predation and contract signoff with customers;
- Develop solutions in close coordination of Technical and presales department;
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports;
- Collecting first payment from customer and assisting collection department with collection in subsequent months;
- Customer retention;
- Working in close coordination with Technical Support and implementation department to address client requirement and support issues;
- Working in close coordination with Projects department and Logistics and procurement for smooth implementation;
- Commercial analysis, Understanding cost and Margin.
Account Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 7 working experience in the Media Industry;
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in Business development in the field of Satellite services for Contribution, Distribution and Occasional broadcasting for DTH, DTT, FM broadcasters as well as Playout Services;
- Should have excellent understanding of all media coding and transmission technologies transmission like, SD, HD, MPEG, type of Modulators etc.
- Should be able to understand and create Media Solutions for customers with the help of Presales and Technical teams;
- Knowledge of OTT, solutions and latest media trends;
- Should have an understanding and Knowledge of Satellite (Data) VSAT Services;
- Effective communication, reporting and presentation skills;
- Knowledge on Wi-Fi, WimAX, Fiber, VoIP, will be an added advantage;
- Willing to travel to other countries.
- B.E/ BTech with 3 years of relevant experience/MBA with 3 years of relevant Experience/ Diploma holder in Telecommunication, or Information Technology with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 21st May 2018 , clearly indicating the job title
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More