Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing Brand Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2019
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Marketing Brand Executive position for one of our clients.
- Translates team deliverables into personal objectives and focuses on what matters.
- Takes full accountability for their own performance.
- Plays an active role in a high performing team. Works across boundaries.
- Open and receptive to coaching. Actively looks to develop their effectiveness.
- Is open to change. Continually looks for ways to improve their own performance.
- Is a positive role model for GSK, living the values.
- Learns from experience (failures and successes) to effectively deal with first-time situations or changing conditions.
- Demonstration of an “organization mindset” in thinking beyond the brand as to what is best for GSK overall.
- Proven ability to accept accountability for actions and decisions.
- On-the-spot thinking, confidence in an external environment.
- Understanding global category and brand strategies in order to support the effective implement in market.
- Participation in the development of rigorous Growth Priorities, based on Source of Growth Analysis methodology
- Assistance in the execution of connections strategy, key visual and claims Participation in and/or understanding of:
- The development of brand plans
- Internal Account, Shopper and Expert team meetings to build relationships and better understand the consumer and customer
- The Customer Planning process
- Tracking of marketing spend against budget
- IPSOS and other tools to track market share, loyalty and trust projects with expert focus, new item launches, Market Research focus groups.
- Assistance in successful execution of launches
- Develop knowledge of gross margins and cost of goods Develop forecasting experience and skills
- Develop self by deepening understanding and use of Winning Marketing Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any business related degree from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected] clearly stating the position “Marketing Brand Executive” by 30th June 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE: