Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018 for Workshop Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Workshop Manager position for one of our clients.
Workshop Manager Job Responsibilities
- Management of the vehicle fleet in Kenya, Tanzania and Djibouti
- Responsible for the maintenance of generators in offices and residences of Kenya;
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently ;
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required;
- Establish and maintain an accurate and updated job card based maintenance plan for the whole fleet and the repair of other logistics assets;
- Operate and maintain the fleet computer system, electronic spare parts catalogue;
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment;
- Provides all fleet reports/records related to the fleet & workshop performance as requested;
- Trains fleet staff on new technical aspects such as diagnostic, repair, maintenance techniques and all administrative procedures;
Requirements for the Workshop Manager Job
- Holder of a Degree in mechanical/automotive engineering from a recognized university;
- Minimum 4 years work experience as a workshop manager or supervisor at a large workshop;
- Valid driving license (DL in heavy commercial vehicles is an added advantage);
- Certificate of good conduct
- Advanced Computer Skill;
- Excellent command of English;
- High sense of integrity;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Team player with excellent leadership skills;
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 10th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected] clearly marking – “Workshop Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More