Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018 for Warehouse Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Warehouse Supervisor position for one of our clients.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- To store and control all seed, raw and treated.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Able to drive a forklift and has certification as a forklift driver
- Assist in liaison with Seed Certification Agents
- To supervise and train the casual and permanent workers on seed storage and fumigation.
- Training the warehouse workers and casual workers on all warehouse operations.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the warehouse
- To formulate, implement and train warehouse workers on Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) and safety (OSHAS 18001) procedures.
- To coordinate with contract fumigators at the site.
- Ensuring the Security of the inventory and making sure its free from any pests and vermin.
- Plan fumigation of the seed in the storage warehouses.
- Organize loading and offloading of seeds.
- Destroy all written off seed as approved.
- Carryout safety activities in the warehouse as per OSHAS 18001 Procedures.
- Formulate, implement and train on the quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) procedures on all warehouse activities.
- Report non-conformities in the supply department.
- Relationships and networking; Develop an effective relationship within internal and external stakeholders
- Agility: Be able to adjust to changes (internal or external) quickly
- Initiative and foresight: being able to identify opportunities and work on them.
- Results orientation: drive the teams to deliver results
- Courage and Candour.
- Influencing: Being able to influence across functions
- Critical thinking about the business
- Breadth of perspective: Bring in domain expertise from other industries and add value
- Customer Centricity
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate must be able to solve problems very independently
- Attention to details is very important
- Strong result and customer service orientation
- Show initiative/proactiveness
- Able to manage multiple priorities and a flexible workload with peaks/handle multiple tasks
- Available for minimal travel for training and building relationships with planning and inventory management functions.
Qualifications for the Warehouse Supervisor Job
- Supervisory Skills
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of SAP an added advantage
- Driver license
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 11th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected] clearly marking – “Warehouse Supervisor”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE: