Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018 for Plant Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018
The Plant Engineer will be responsible for technical and administrative leadership and supervision intended to keep production machines running and keep facilities in the best possible conditions.
Responsibilities for the Plant Engineer Job
- Develop master equipment data of all equipment in the facility to keep track and maintain records of equipment;
- Develop maintenance manual to guide operations of the maintenance unit in line with set standards;
- Maximize production volumes of machines through reduction of breakdowns to so as to meet production targets;
- Improve equipment efficiency by setting up maintenance plans and schedules to ensure machines are in good working condition;
- Provide budget for the department to ensure allocation of adequate resources to support activities and processes;
- Carry out machine sourcing and design new machines for easier operations;
- Install new machines and set them up to ensure efficient use in production;
- Roll out preventive maintenance programs by carrying out periodical checks in all machines to ensure optimal working condition;
- Identifying cost reductions
- Improve machines through redesigning to ensure high machine performance Providing reliable cost and budgetary control.
Plant Engineer Job Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field membership to a relevant professional body
- Prior experience in manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Minimum of six (6) relevant work experience for direct entry; or three (3) years’ experience in the previous grade.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and execute tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 23rd August 2018, clearly indicating the job title.
- EXPLORE MORE: