Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Finance Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sheer Logic Job Vacancy 2018
Responsible for financial and fiscal management aspects of our client’s operations. The role is also responsible for providing leadership, coordination, and general administration of the Finance Directorate
Responsibilities for the Chief Finance Officer Job
- Oversee the development and implementation of the financial management strategies, policies and procedures for our client.
- Manage the process of financial planning and budgeting for the Company’s resources;
- Manage the cash flows for the Company;
- Provide guidance and management in the acquisition of capital assets for the Company;
- Keep the Company’s financial records, prepare periodic financial reports as directed and ensure compliance with the statutory and Development Partner’s financial reporting requirements;
- Establish internal controls and procedures for the organization to safeguard the company’s finances and assets;
- Review the books of accounts and ensure that the financial management information system is established and applied at all levels of the Company.
- Responsible for all Taxation, Credit Control and External Audit coordination function of the Company;
- Responsible for negotiations with Banks or other financial institutions on major contracts or other for lines of credit as required by the Company;
- In liaison with the Legal Services, oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments; and
- Responsible for the administrative and team performance functions and operations of the Finance Directorate.
Chief Finance Officer Job Qualifications
- A Bachelors Degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration (Accounting option)
- Prior experience in manufacturing industry is highly desired
- A Masters degree in Business Administration or any other related field;
- Full professional accounting qualifications in CPA or ACCA;
- At least 8 years’ working experience in managing/administering accounts of an organization, of which 5 years must have been at senior level in the financial services sector;
- Very good skills in computer accounting packages and spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd August 2018, clearly indicating the job title.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More