SFCG Job Vacancy For Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer, Application Details
SFCG in Kenya is currently implementing programming with the goal to build increased trust and collaboration between key community stakeholders in coastal Kenya. SFCG is currently seeking to recruit a Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer Job
- Overall responsibility for the quality and timeliness of DME efforts in SFCG’s Kenya program, as well as the program’s contribution to regional DME;
- Ensure the availability and lead the development of strong monitoring systems (e.g. common indicators, M&E plans) and related data collection tools to monitor project activities;
- Oversee baseline and evaluation processes, developing terms of reference and supporting the data collection and analysis as well as timely delivery;
- Conduct regular monitoring missions in the project’s target areas and share findings with the program staff as part of reflection sessions to inform programming;
- Review the quality of the data collected by other staff members and partners during activities and provide them with guidance;
- Analyze data collected and share findings with key internal stakeholders;
- Strengthen the capacity of SFCG’s partner organizations in monitoring and evaluation;
- Participate in regional DME conference calls;
- Contribute to the development of project logframes and proposals;
- Contribute to cross-organizational learning, including providing information, guidelines, lessons learned, and tested tools to the HQ-based Institutional Learning Team;
- Be directly engaged in the continuing development of the organization, its mission and its staff, through the sharing of experience and knowledge, particularly contributing to its Institutional Learning efforts.
Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer Job Qualifications
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in design, monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Minimum one (1) year of field-based data collection and analysis experience with a Kenyan or international NGO in Kenya. Experience working in Coastal Kenya is an asset.
- Experience overseeing or supporting evaluation processes including the development of terms of reference.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Pivot Tables, Access. Knowledge of data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, creativity, and enthusiasm while working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with minimal supervision.
- Cultural sensitivity and strong interest in dialogue, peacebuilding and conflict transformation.
- Fluency in both Swahili and English. Proficiency in Arabic is an asset.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas in Kenya.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Officer Job
Share this post with your Friends: