Sendy Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sendy Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sendy Job Vacancy 2019
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. At Sendy, we are on a mission to solve this problem. We have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager super star to help lead and define our marketing initiatives. This role is about building the Sendy brand locally and internationally.
The position will report directly to the VP of marketing.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and try to find new ways to reach the customer.
- Evolve our content marketing initiatives to raise brand awareness and cultivate leads
- Ensure clear and consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Simplify communication with other departments
- Oversee all core digital brand channels (website, social, emails)
- Execute local sales and marketing initiatives and develop plans to implement new innovative sales and marketing initiatives.
- Interface with internal teams and outside agencies to develop and lead product go- to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with leadership and external agencies to develop key messaging and specific advertising copy/design/packaging for campaigns across marketing channels; including detailed associated budgets.
Obsessed with Customer
- Conduct research that helps define market assumptions and consumer behaviours/profiles; including consumer surveys, focus groups, the internet, industry experts, market intelligence companies and internal knowledge.
- Identify key brand and event partnerships and cultivate business relationships.
- Create data-driven, dynamic, ‘voice-of-the-customer’ marketing strategies and tests that deliver against Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
- Develop and maintain product category SWOT analysis; identify market trends, develop and prioritise a profitable product plan to meet consumer needs.
- Assesses delivery and performance of each marketing campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Master’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, Sales, Advertising or similar
- 4+ years experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
- Active online presence and familiarity with social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, Instagram, Mailchimp)
- Fluency in English
- Influencer amongst your friends and community
- Event planning experience a plus
- Ability to get shit done, with quality and speed
- Expert multi-tasker
- Great with long to-do lists full of micro-tasks
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail and high quality deliverable outputs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make sense of multiple data sources that may sometimes be contradictory in nature
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and project progress with both internal and external management teams
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of project timeline and results
- A start-up personality; entrepreneurial, ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, goal-oriented, flexible and able to deal well with setbacks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sendy Limited career website on s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: