Securex Job Vacancy 2018 for Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Securex Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Securex Job Vacancy 2018
In-charge of a business Subunit and ensuring profitability of the business in the Subunits.
Key Roles for the Operations Manager Job
- To oversee the day to day security operations of deployment, supervision and allocation of duties as required at the client sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Senior Security Officers, Security Coordination Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner within the assigned zone.
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist and are enforced between the employees and the headquarters.
- To perform spot checks on Senior Security Officers and other operatives in their respective areas.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established company policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees portray a corporate brand image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles and motor bikes and equipment.
- Ensure all assignment instructions and incident reports are attached into the company systems.
- To oversee (if required take part in) the investigation of incidents and prepare Incident reports within 24 hours.
- Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are updated on to the Evolution system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory Occurrence Book and updated on Evolution with corrective actions implemented.
- Will ensure the zone manning schedules and plans of how the operational commitments including leave and the reliever line will be fulfilled.
- Receive and review Tasks given by the Manned Guarding Manager. Once reviewed a scheme of work needs to be produced, giving timelines and budgetary constraints as a minimum.
- Is to oversee that the correct level and standard of equipment, uniform and PPE is issued and used by Our Operational personnel.
- Is to oversee the handover of recruits from Compliance Officer to his or her respective zone.
- Will proof read all operational documentation prior to it being passed up the chain i.e. Incident Reports, SVAs etc.
- Guide and advice employees directly below his/her command
Operations Manager Job Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in high level security with a minimum of three years working in a security managerial role. (Security firm to be specific)
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security driven technology solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or any Security related course.
How to Apply
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line as “Operations Manager” by 25th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: