Securex Job Recruitment 2018 for Electric Fence Technician
- Should be able to conduct site surveys for Electric fence proposals
- Maintenance & Service of Electric fences
- Training of customers on the product
- Carrying out new installations electric fence and other security related products.
- Offering technical support to both internal and external customers related to safety and security products.
Electric Fence Technician Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar role
- Good Technical skills
- Well spoken & Disciplined
- Smartly dressed up in uniform at all times during working hours
- Ability to come up with a comprehensive bill of materials following a survey.
- Able to generate income through upselling
- Identify and troubleshoot faults and come up with quick solutions
- Possess a Motorcycle driving license
How to Apply
Email a copy of your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating on the subject line ‘Technician Electric Fence’ by 25th January, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: