Securex Agencies Ltd Job Vacancy For Manager – Alarm Response Team, Application Details
- Is to manage and provide effective leadership to all Securex Control Room staff.
- Produce manning schedules and plans of how the Control Room Staff will cover the operational commitments including leave and the reliever line, if an upscale of manning is required to cover the reliever line then permission is to be sort via the Head of Operations.
- Will proof read all Control Room documentation prior to it being passed up the chain i.e. Daily SMT update emails he/she will also ensure action points or the “so what factor” is put into those updates.
- Manage performance, ensuring interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescales.
- To assist and oversee maintenance of the Control Room Manual ensuring it is up to date.
- Will assist the wider operations team in focusing upon security operations as a core function relevant to their department.
- Ensure the correct level of monitoring of operational personnel and assets deployed throughout Kenya.
- Monitor all data being received throughout the Securex Control Room’s and carryout remedial action where required.
- Is to assist with producing annual departmental budgets.
- Effectively manage and control the Securex Control Room departmental budget and provide accurate information to necessary functions when required.
- To produce predicted yearly budgets and present to the Head of Operations covering all areas under his/her command
- Oversee that requests for leave are being managed and controlled, ensuring operational commitments are not affected.
- Give direct supervision to all Control Room shift in-charges ensuring objectives and targets are being met in the manner expected by the organisation.
- Ensure, delegating as appropriate, that each service within the Securex Control Rooms are adequately managed, staffed and resourced.
- Ensure the performance of all Securex Control Room staff is monitored and measured in accordance with the company staff performance policy, taking necessary remedial action as and when necessary.
- Ensure the correct level and standard of equipment, uniform and PPE is issued and used by Securex Control Room staff.
- Oversee the process of Control Room Staff and Customer Care to resolve customer issues, through consultation in the shortest times possible.
- Ensure the Control Staff are maintaining customer satisfaction ratings at or above department objective, at all times.
- Assist with the process of supporting the Customer Care team with queries and promote an accommodating team environment, proactively searching for realistic solutions to problems.
- Harness a culture that understands that there is no situation extraordinary enough to excuse lack of courtesy towards any customer or member of staff.
- Ensure the Control Staff understand the importance of the delivering the Securex personal touch.
- A bachelor in a relevant field with a willingness to undergo a Masters, as well as security based qualifications
- Professional management qualification and a member of a recognised professional management governing body
- A minimum of (8) eight years of experience in high level security with a minimum of two years working in a Control Room managerial role
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security driven technology solutions.
How to Apply
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Manager-Alarm Response Team” by 25th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: