Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Schneider Electric recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Schneider Electric Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Schneider Electric is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Sales & Marketing Director
Schneider Electric East Africa is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Director-Electrical Distribution responsible for the East Africa cluster. Reporting to the President, East Africa, the position holder will be a member of the Management Team and will be based out of Nairobi, Kenya and cover all East African countries, mainly Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia.
- Managing and driving the growth of revenues and profits with Electrical Distributors in East Africa region
- Build, lead and develop the sales and marketing team in East Africa
- Build and run state-in-the-art marketing capabilities within the organization
- Revenue growth, profit, market share, incremental business, and people development will be key metrics by this the candidate will be measured
- Manage and coach team’s members
- Assess people performance
- Recruit and develop talents
Sales and Business Development
- Market analysis to identify the key drivers for growth: competition analysis, market trend, value proposition
- Define a yearly commercial plan to grow revenues with electrical distributors
- Ensure implementation of Commercial Actions Plan and monitor the progress
- Conduct Sales Performance analysis and prepare Quarterly Business Review
- Expand share of wallet with existing partners
- Appoint new partners to enlarge market coverage
- Channel Management
- Run analysis on our partners’ situation (sales out, inventory, order intake) to forecast accurately your revenues
- Guide and monitor partners’ activities to grow their sales (product promotions, offer knowledge, commercial actions…)
- An animate community of resellers and electricians to create more pull to distributors
Develop and run a state-of-the-art marketing function within the organization
- Pricing management
- Commercial Policy
- Product launch
- Promotional activities
- Logistic offer
- Channel marketing: saturation of channels with various offers
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing Management (sales and marketing background especially in channel management)
- Prior experience in a similar role within the electrical distribution industry is highly desired
- Technical know-how in engineering with a plus for electrical background
- Experience in Eastern African countries or working in developing markets is a plus
- Experience in working in a matrixed structure, being able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders across local, regional and global functions.
Knowledge & Skills requirement
- Schneider Electric Partner and Industry knowledge an added advantage
- English speaking mandatory
- High level of autonomy. Proactive and self-motivated team leader.
- Marketing and channel management
- Vision and strong strategic sense
- Familiar with technical business
- Very Strong commercial skills and attitude
- Ability to build team capacities and develop resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and creative skills
How to Apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Schneider Electric Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Schneider Electric Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Schneider Electric Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Schneider Electric Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Schneider Electric Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Schneider Electric Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: