Schneider Electric Job Vacancy 2018 for Systems Account Manager, Application Details
About Schneider – East Africa: Schneider Electric is a global specialist company in energy management and automation. At Schneider Electric we develop technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
The Group invests in research and development in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Schneider Electric employs 170,000 people worldwide. We are strong players in various end markets including buildings, utilities & infrastructure, industry & machine manufacturers, data centres and networks
Summary of Job: The ITD Enterprise and Systems Account Manager is a quota carrying senior sales position principally responsible for achieving the ITD Solutions and Large Projects sales target by generating new sales and growing the company’s share of this solutions portfolio through Enterprise accounts within the key market segments – Telco, Financial Services Industry and Colo / Service Provider / Cloud Giants.
The primary objective is to build and establish strong and lasting relationships at executive level within these specific segments and expand the reference into other segments to generate incremental revenue.
The Enterprise & Systems Account Manager is expected to uncover and close opportunities in the East Africa Region, including Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda
- Uncover and close Enterprise and Systems opportunities within the East African market,
- Establish and execute strategic plans for Accounts by segment, allocating and ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Maintain, Develop and leverage relationships with CXO, IT and Facility management and other key decision makers or influencers within targeted segments / accounts
- Educate End User accounts on Data Center trends and the full product portfolio of APC By Schneider Electric products and push for the sale of total solutions.
- Accurate forecasting and revenue generation
- Feedback information on competition to increase our competitiveness
- Leverage other team members in our organization as well as channel partners and CE-firms to Surround-the-Customer in our efforts to offer right solutions for the clients needs
- Attending team conference calls
- Work with regional engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with
- Bachelor’s Degree Business/IT/Technical:
- Experience with required education – 5 – 7 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Experience without required education – 8 – 10 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Solution-base selling experience
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities. Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills required.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: