Schneider Electric Job Vacancy 2018 for Partner Project Marketing Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Schneider Electric Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Schneider Electric Job Vacancy 2018
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Partner Projects Marketing Engineer in our Kenyan office with the main responsibility of managing its offers’ portfolio and offers’ introductions and accountable of the growth and profitability.
· Understand and shares Offer Strategy with the Business Unit to adapt and execute it locally
· Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment
· Support Sales Offer strategy execution
· Collect and give to the Business Unit all Business information
· Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process.
Key Accountability areas:
1. Understand and shares Offer Strategy with the Business Unit to adapt and execute it locally:
· Manage and develop his/her offer portfolio.
· Manages or supports the launch of new offers over time, to encourage growth of market
· share and compatibility with needs, guaranteeing achievement of goals.
· Implement the Marketing Mix (Product, Place, Price and Communication adapted to the
· Guarantees profitability of the offer (price, mix, etc.)
· Is responsible of the pricing positioning and consolidated margin (CCO) optimization
· for the whole offer sold in the entity.
· Lead the traceability initiative for the country.
· Drive an execution plan to transform Install base traceability data into business generation
· opportunities, feeding sales teams””
2. Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment:
· Is in charge of market measurement, evolution analysis and relevant action plans.
· Monitor the competition and analyzes competitors offer positioning at entity level(strategy, marketing mix, …).
· Usually participates in country standardization committees.
3. Support Sales Offer strategy execution:
· Provide the elements required to support the offer and builds the relevant action plans.
· Contributes to define and implement all necessary action plans to boost the offers(especially Solution offers and prescription).
· Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the entity and have the right tools/methodologies.
· Organize the Sales and customers trainings
· Help Businesses generate leads
4. Collect and give to the Business Unit all Business information:
· Contribute to the specifications of new offers and offer adaptations with Businesses.
5. Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process
Contribute to the Sales Forecast”
· More than 4 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Product management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Control, Automation Engineering or related field
· Strong offer knowledge and management; business acumen
· Strong analytical ability, organizational skills and project management skills
· Can work well under pressure, initiative, customer focus & good interpersonal skills
· Good command in English, both spoken and written & computer skills
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: