Savvy Ridders Job Vacancies 2018 for Office Manager
The position is to provide administrative duties and Supply chain/logistics support to the assigned department and create a welcoming atmosphere for all the visitors and support staff accordingly.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Supply Chain Procurement Process
- To oversee fair tender process for all outsourced service providers, received sealed bids from suppliers which are dropped in the tender box
- To provide overview the GPS fleet of all Savvy Riders Motorbikes.
- To manage all aspects of procurement and regular audit of the services from suppliers
- To supervise the overall logistics, purchases equipment procurement
- Receive and give a warm welcome to clients and visitors.
- Screen all visitors to determine the purpose of their business within the premises and use discretion as to whether they can be granted access or whether they need an appointment
- Keep a daily record of all visitors. Direct them to the correct office
- Always consult with a department to ensure there is someone to assist the client before directing them
- Assist the security team by keeping a lookout for any suspicious activities or any incidence or occurrences that require reporting to the head of security
- Receive and sign for mail and other deliveries and dispatch to the correct department
- Receive Job applicants and provide the appropriate email address to make applications
- Handling both outside and inside callers with courtesy and respect.
- Find out the identity of caller, their organization and purpose and forward to the relevant office
- Note down any messages from clients to staff who may be out of office
- Assist in making emails/ calls to stakeholders during official functions when requested
- Monitor and control the use of the stationary ensuring there is prudent use of this stationary.
- Type all the required office documents as requests are placed by the Health team.
- Give daily reports on the numbers treated to the director and draw attention to any issues of concern.
- Enter data for the department into the Data system for purposes of reporting and generating reports for internal use and to send to partners.
- Develop an internal comprehensive filing system for all the reports.
Financial record keeping:
- On behalf of Savvy collect all professional fees from clients in form of cash / or bank slip.
- Issue the client with a receipt for the accurate amount paid. Record the name of the client /Number on the receipt.
- At the end of each day give the cash / bank slip received to the Savvy Finance assistant . Sign for the funds / bank slips submitted to the accounts offices.
- Ensure that all the financial records are updated daily and prepare summary reports as requested from time to time.
- Maintenance of capital (asset) items inventory
- Participate in the daily devotion with other staff members.
- Support preparation of the monthly reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- KCSE C
- Diploma in secretarial studies/Procurement and supply chain
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS word, power-point and spreadsheets. Must have knowledge of desktop publishing.
- Strong organizational, office and time management skills and a good planner
- Strong interpersonal and inter-cultural skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and creative.
- Strong sense of initiative and self-drive.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal, public relation and customer care skills
- Must have good typing skills
- Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Possess basic bookkeeping or accounting skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Relevant Job Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in fleet management
Contacts Arising From The Job
- Immediate supervisor.
Special Working Conditions
- The job may demand long hours of work and at times work under pressure. The nature of work requires that strict deadlines must always be met
How to Apply
Send in your CV to [email protected] with subject title: office Manager
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More