Save the Children Recruitment 2018 for Enterprise Technology Manager NGO, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Save the Children Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Save the Children Recruitment 2018
The Opportunity: We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Technology Manager to be based either in our global IT hub in Nairobi, Kenya, or our West and Central regional office in Dakar, Senegal.
This is a mid-senior level management role, which would suit a high calibre IT professional with management level experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of the IT infrastructure, including Cloud Services, Networking, Field Technology, Identity, Database management and Integration platforms (including facilities and equipment), both on site within SCI offices and hosted by strategic partners.
You will also lead a global team who manage centrally deployed resources (core SCI data centres and cloud providers), and lead a virtual, in country team, who are responsible for any locally deployed assets, and for providing 24×7 support for all SCI Enterprise Technology.
Technology Manager Job Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure technologies and operating systems, both on premise and cloud providers (servers, storage, monitoring, networking, security, power, virtualisation, deployment, licencing, backup and disaster recovery)
- Knowledge of current IT Service Management methodologies
- Experience of leading a team of system, cloud, network, integration and identity administrators in a global organisation
- Experience in system administrator roles preceding management roles
- A proven ability to manage a 3rd party supplier providing IT infrastructure monitoring and support
- Experience in problem management and service improvement plans
- Experience of IT security policies and controls
- A proven ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing infrastructure, integration, network and identity processes and services
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to clearly communicate technical issues to a wide audience.
- Good knowledge / experience in ITIL processes.
- The ability to travel internationally for up to 20%
- The existing right to work in Nairobi or Senegal.
The role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions
The Organisation: We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
How to Apply
Please CLICK HERE to apply online using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document.
Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
Closing date: 24th June 2018.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: