Save the Children Job vacancy 2019 for Counter Fraud Administration Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Save the Children Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Save the Children Job vacancy 2019
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Supporting the Head of Fraud and the Regional Fraud Leads in the coordination of fraud management administration and communication in the WCA and MEEE regions, including: (depending on business needs, regional focus may include other regions ESA, ASIA and LAC).
- Support in stakeholder communications relating to fraud incident reports and investigation updates
- Support with case management and record updates and uploads to the case management system, Datix
- Support in the planning and coordination of logistics for fraud trainings sessions conducted by the Regional Fraud leads and other members of the global fraud team (face-to-face awareness training, investigation trainings, Fraud Focal point trainings etc.)
- Support and coordination for the compilation and sharing of regional fraud reports to Regional SMT and Centre
- Manning the SCI Fraud email account to receive and acknowledge receipt of incidents reported through this medium and referral to the relevant Regional Fraud lead
- A point of contact for the Fraud Focal Points at Country Offices and Regional Office
The role may require significant international travel including to challenging locations often with cultural sensitivities.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- Contract Duration: 12 months
Qualifications and Experience
- minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a role involving administration support and stakeholder communications
- demonstrable understanding of the importance of counter fraud activities and mechanisms for reducing fraud
- aware of current best practices in investigation techniques
- excellent written and spoken English demonstrable by good oral and written communication skills
- able to offer practical solutions to management to help resolve incidents including in crisis situations
- perseverance, resilience and tenacity
- ability to work with minimum supervision
- formal investigation qualification or working towards this qualification
- an added language (French or Arabic) is desirable
- understanding of the role and approaches of the international development sector
- previous experience of delivering training sessions/workshops.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Save the Children career website on stcuk.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: