Save the Children International Job Recruitment 2018 for Information Security Operation Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an Information Security Operations Analyst to join us in our Kenya office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Nairobi technology hub and support the global information security agenda in a leading iNGO with significant ambitions for the most marginalised, and deprived children. In this role you will:
- Take delegated accountability for information security operations, threat monitoring and management
- Support the development, management, and updating security policies, standards and processes to prevent, detect, analyse, and respond to information security incidents
- Provide Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) support including developing SIEM Use Cases (AlienVault / Splunk) and deployment.
- Analyse SIEM logs to identify threats to the organisation and manage IT Security incidents.
- Conduct continual vulnerability scans and provide recommendations to improve SCI information security posture across internet facing infrastructure and applications stack.
- Make recommendations to improve systems, network and application security in global projects.
- Proactively research and develop technical solutions/security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Collaborate with IT Shared Services and IT Architecture & Innovation teams to ensure systems, applications and networks are secure by design.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Proven experience in a Security Analyst role
- Familiarity with SANS Top 20 and OWASP critical controls requirements
- Familiarity with ISO27001, NIST CSF or similar standards/frameworks
- Experience of addressing a wide range of IT security challenges in complex IT environment
- Experience in designing and implementing SIEM, logs monitoring and open source vulnerability management solutions
- Proven experience of working within a distributed IT infrastructure, networking and application environment
- The capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive, solutions orientated approach
- It would also be helpful if you had:
- Experience on Microsoft technologies – Windows Server and Workstation OS (Server 2012/16, Windows 10 etc), Active Directory, SSO, IDAM and Office 365.
This role offers a competitive package in the context of the sector. The Organisation We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard. We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: