Sasini Factory Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Sasini Factory Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sasini Factory Recruitment 2018
Sasini seeks to recruit a qualified, well-experienced and self-driven individual to fill the following vacant position at the Company’s EPZ Park based in Kiambu County.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Receive nuts into the factory
- Quality checks and control of the nuts received
- Liaise with the field officers on quality standards maintenance
- Document movement of nuts into the factory
- Prepare the nuts for processing
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety requirements at all times.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Diploma in Food Science or related field from a recognized institution
- At 4 year experience as a Quality Officer in a busy Macadamia enterprise
- Good knowledge of food processing and certification procedures
- Good communication skills and a team player.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: