Sasini Factory Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Assurance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Sasini Factory Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sasini Factory Recruitment 2018
Sasini seeks to recruit a qualified, well-experienced and self-driven individual to fill the following vacant position at the Company’s EPZ Park based in Kiambu County.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Factory Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Developing and reviewing the Quality management system (Quality manual, HACCP Manual)
- Adherence to audit standards, technical compliance and customer specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with field manager to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Handling customer service (Key quality parameters)
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology or related field from a recognized University
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in macadamia processing company
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of food processing, food safety standards and certifications
- Good Leadership & managerial skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.