Sasini Factory Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance & Administration Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Sasini Factory Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sasini Factory Recruitment 2018
Sasini seeks to recruit a qualified, well-experienced and self-driven individual to fill the following vacant position at the Company’s EPZ Park based in Kiambu County.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting functionally to the Group Financial Controller and administratively to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Leading in the preparation of management and financial accounts and provision of financial information to end users for business decision making
- Managing and coordinating working capital to ensure adequacy and optimization of working capital components
- Managing and coordinating the budgetary process for the business and financial forecast
- Managing treasury activities for the business
- Leading and Managing tax planning and compliance in line with company policies and statutory requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS). and other regulatory requirements.
- Managing payroll policies, processes and procedures in line with guidelines and cycle
- Implements and advices on the financial systems, procedures, policies for quality and expense control and administrative system.
- Fixed Assets Management
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance / accounting options
- CPA (K) and ICPAK membership
- MBA (Finance) added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing (experience in Nut processing field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of EPZ Operations
- Experience in ERP Systems
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More