Sasini Factory Job Vacancy 2018 for Field Officers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Sasini Factory Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sasini Factory Recruitment 2018
Sasini seeks to recruit a qualified, well-experienced and self-driven individual to fill the following vacant position at the Company’s EPZ Park based in Kiambu County.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Provide excellent leadership of the nut collection center
- Sourcing of raw nuts
- Control quality of nuts
- Coordinate procurement logistics in the field
- Creating, expanding and maintaining the company relations with suppliers and producers.
- Implementing targets set by management on estimated produce to be procured.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in food science or Agricultural related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a macadamia enterprise
- Good knowledge in food processing
- Familiar with macadamia nuts growing regions within the country
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Experience in riding is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.