Sasini Factory Job Vacancy 2018 for Customs Clearance & Documentation Clerk, Applica
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Sasini Factory Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sasini Factory Recruitment 2018
Sasini seeks to recruit a qualified, well-experienced and self-driven individual to fill the following vacant position at the Company’s EPZ Park based in Kiambu County.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Review and identify the customs documentation requirements
- Review and process the different type of customs documents required for export and stamping procedures
- Ensure that all documentations required by the authorities are submitted promptly to ensure timely clearance of the products and correctly recorded in the customs office as well as the factory system
- Verification of shipping documents and orders for export
- Calculating and processing levies to be paid to various regulatory bodies
- Arrange for timely payment of government levies
- Advise management on export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance, bonds requirements and all other customs related matters.
- Arrange transportation and warehousing of the nuts for export
- Ensure good working relationship with customs authorities and other stakeholders in the industry
Qualifications & Experiences
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related field
- Computer Operations proficiency
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be conversation with Customs clearance procedures as well as documentation requirements
- Good interpersonal relations, communication skills and possess a high level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Accounting knowledge /qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by Thursday, 19th April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: