Sapphire Concepts Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sapphire Concepts Kenya Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sapphire Concepts Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
The Finance Officer is responsible for processing of accounting entries in the accounting system in accordance with IFRS and tax laws. The Finance Officer will be responsible for posting entries in the trial balance and ensuring that monthly accounts are closed within the set timings. S/he will also be responsible for bank reconciliations and statutory returns.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Officer Job
- Posting revenue in the trial balance.
- Ensuring that all post-paid clients are correctly invoiced at the end of every month.
- Ensure all expenses are correctly posted in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all taxes are properly accounted for in the system.
- Address all invoice discrepancies within the system
- Maintain accounting schedules for all entries in the trial balance.
- Ensure all supporting information is available for audit.
- Capture all debtors and supplier transactions accurately within the system.
- Prepare customer statements, bills, payments and invoices, and reconcile revenue and expenses
- Prepare monthly debtors aged reports and advise commercial teams on overdue accounts.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Ensure all payments and receipts are correctly captured in the trial balance.
- Ensure that all tax and other statutory returns are filed and paid by due dates.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for company debtors and creditors.
- Processing of fixed assets and depreciation in the system.
- Accounting for the petty cash before replenishment.
- Posting of payroll in the trial balance.
Finance Officer Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Qualification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or equivalent qualification is a key requirement. Have at least 3 years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Must have good understanding of tax laws.
- Results and detail orientated with a hands-on approach Experience with budgeting and risk management is preferable.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance officer Position) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th August 2018.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More