Sapphire Concepts Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Care Officer (3 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sapphire Concepts Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sapphire Concepts Job Vacancy 2018
The candidate will be responsible for handling front-line telephone contact with customers, facilitating the earliest possible resolution of complaints and enquiries in line with the service standards and procedures.
Responsibilities for the Customer Care Officer Job
- Delivering customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Providing point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
- To take accountability for timely comprehensive and conclusive customer responses through email, letters phone calls etc.
- Attend to and resolve, provide feedback on customer requests in line with 1st contact resolution(FCR)
- Pro-actively engage with customer to identify risks, problems and potential opportunities.
- Update & maintain customer records
- To inform and educate customers on products to ensure retention of existing customer; increase sales revenue and organizational customer base
- Monitor and track customer requests by ensuring accurate customer records are documented; directed to relevant department, and resolved to customer’s satisfaction
- Perform customer on-boarding and quality check to ensure customer retention
- Support front office with customer follow up and policy disputes by providing resolutions as per set turnaround time
- Mange customer document policy to ensure proper documentation for improved customer satisfaction.
Customer Care Officer Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management or any related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- A team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Position) to [email protected] before Friday 24th August 2018.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More