Sanergy Recruitment 2018 for General Sales & Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sanergy Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sanergy Recruitment 2018
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities — Fresh Life Toilets — franchised to residents in the community. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural products, which we sell to Kenyan farmers. To meet the demand for our agriculture products, we supplement the waste from the Fresh Life toilet network by selling waste management services to commercial and municipal customers.
Responsibilities for the General sales & operations manager Job
- The Waste Management Services business unit is responsible delivering high quality waste management services, including containment, collection, and delivery, to Sanergy’s toilet network (Fresh Life Initiative), and commercial and municipal customers in order to meet the production team’s organic input needs.
- You will be fully responsible for driving growth in our Waste Management Services business unit by leading the team on initiatives to expand customer portfolio, and deliver predictable and cost efficient services.
- A typical day for you might include the following Set out, refine and implement scaling strategy to grow sales of the company’s waste management services by more than 10X.
- Act as the face of the company in closing new business opportunities with high value clients.
- Lead the team to optimize the cost of logistics so as to rationalize the cost of doing business.
- Create and manage the sales budget, including revenue and margin targets.
- Refine and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Lead on developing, testing, and commercializing new market segments for waste collection services.
- Optimize all aspects of sales operations, including customer acquisition, distribution, payment collection, and after-sales service to maximize profitability.
- Train Technical Sales Rep, in collaboration with your Talent Partner, on how to close an agreement with a potential commercial or municipal customer, utilizing a problem-led sales conversation that you have previously tested with positive results
- Observe operations and share feedback with assistant managers, supervisors and team members, with the aim of improving efficiency and developing the team capabilities
- Contribute on behalf of the Waste Management Services business unit to defining organisation-wide annual goals, giving feedback and setting sales and operation targets collaboratively
General sales & operations manager Job qualifications
- Master’s Degree in marketing, sales management, business, commerce or equivalent.
- Professional courses in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Experience in scaling a business commercially and in managing a sales or marketing team.
- Experience in solution selling will be an added advantage
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Ability to analyze barriers to scale and to develop and execute strategies to bridge the barriers
- Previous experience in building a business from scratch or significantly scaling up an existing business
- Qualities you’ll need to fit in well among the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
The perks you’ll have A holistic benefits package Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security
How to Apply
Join a team you’ll love Submit your cover letter and resume detailing a portfolio of your experience and expertise by May 22, 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: