Sanergy Job Vacancy 2018 for Security Guards, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sanergy Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Sanergy Job Vacancy 2018
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of franchised micro-entrepreneurs, who operate low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets.
We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training, and marketing. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer, insect-based animal feed, and renewable energy. Finally, we sell the end products to Kenyan farms under the brand name Farm Star.
Farm Star helps African farmers prosper. We offer safe, high-quality, organic agricultural inputs, safely and sustainably derived from treated organic waste. Our products help ensure food security, while improving farmer welfare.
Farm Star-branded products promote sustainable agricultural practices throughout Africa. We manufacture and sell our products locally in Kenya. Farm Star is a brand of Sanergy.
Job Purpose Statement:We’re searching for Security Guards to join as a Security Guard to secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry and exit.
Responsibilities for the Security Guards Job
- Patrol plant premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, perimeter wall and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Security Guards Job Requirements
- High School Certificate (KCSE),
- Diploma and Degree is added advantage.
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience of working as a Security Guard.
- Police Good Conduct.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Reports writing
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The deadline for submission of application is 12th October, 2018
Apply via : email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: