Sagemcom Job Vacancy 2019 for Rollout Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Sagemcom Job Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is headquartered in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year..
In a context of development and growth of his activity, Sagemcom is looking for a Roll Out manager Civil Works. Under the Managing Director, you will be a key actor in solar station construction and sites construction.
- Your main missions will be organized as follows:
- Organize and coordinate work.
- Manage rollout
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Participate in sourcing activities
- Participate in tender phase
- Introduce new products and methods
- Acceptance procedures
- Plan and follow-up of quality assurance
- Manage workforce
- Network Roll-Out Service Delivery Process.
- Interface to Project and Customers as well as other functions e.g. Local Distribution, Sourcing, neighboring function involved in the rollout.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil work Experience in Kenya
- 5 years of experience in the work area of responsibility.
- Typical experience from working as a Site Engineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sagemcom career website on www.sagemcom.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE: