Sagaci Research Job Vacancies 2018 for Retail and Real Estate Senior Analyst
A Senior Analyst within Sagaci Research is responsible for one or several market research or market intelligence projects, focused on the retail and real estate industries across the African continent.
Key responsibilities are:
- Being the expert within Sagaci Research for retail and real estate related topics across the African continent,
- Performing research and gathering information through various sources and methodologies,
- Monitoring developments on the retail and real estate scene across Africa on a day-to- day basis: read news articles, check relevance and verify data/information,
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts within the retail and real estate industry,
- Updating our databases and reports and suggesting new reports/topics to be addressed,
- Synthesizing problems, information and insights into clear documents that can be shared with our clients.
The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya and may require regular trips to other African countries.
Candidate profile and how to apply
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A minimum experience of 4 years in retail and real estate related research
- A rigorous mind with extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyse complex problems, to ask relevant questions and to challenge own output,…
- Resourcefulness: ability to deal with new situations or difficulties, to come up with creative ideas, to suggest new ways of working…
- Entrepreneurial and energetic spirit: willingness to contribute to the structuring of the leading pan-African market research firm
- A desire to work in an highly international environment
- An excellent command of English (French or Portuguese would be a plus)
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: