Safepak Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safepak Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safepak Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Safepak Ltd. is Kenya’s leading supplier of plastic and rubber products of all kinds. Whether you are looking for packaging products, storage solutions made with plastic or rubber, we can provide the right solution at the right price. We are one of the leaders in East Africa in the plastics and rubber field.
Reports to: Managing Director / Sales & Administration Manager.
Position Objective: Handling all Accounts & Finance functions.
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Corporate Financial Planning.
- Finalization of accounts, quarterly and annually in co-ordination with auditors
- Reconciliation of Sales proceeds, Receivables and Creditors.
- Liaison with factory & other departments on Finance, Accounts & Stock Valuation.
- Filling statutory compliance with regards to VAT, Income Tax and Sales Tax.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial projectors and their interpretation.
- Effective control on creditor’s, debtor’s management.
- To audit all the bills and vouchers against the advance or expenditures incurred.
- To prepare and maintain records along with acknowledged copies of various authorities as per requirement.
- Ensure proper implementation of all policies and procedures.
- Preparation of monthly report on the budget in terms of inflow and outflow of various departments
Skills & Competencies
The incumbent should possess:-
- Degree in Commerce (Finance & Accounts option)
- MUST be a CPA (K) holder.
- K.C.S.E Mean grade of B and above.
- At least 5 years work experience in the related field, especially so with Accounts Receivables in the manufacturing industry as an added advantage. Working experience of Handling Imports and Exports including Documentation and Custom Clearance.
- Should be conversant with Quick books/Sage/ Pastel Accounting packages.
- Aged 30 years and above.
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: