Safepak Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Safepak Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Safepak Group Job Vacancy 2018
Safepak Ltd. is Kenya’s leading supplier of plastic and rubber products of all kinds. Whether you are looking for packaging products, storage solutions made with plastic or rubber, we can provide the right solution at the right price. We are one of the leaders in East Africa in the plastics and rubber field.
- Analyze both reports in conjunction with the respective HOD and team leaders.
- Daily order processing work
- Follow up and analyze the customers LPO report through coordinating with the sales team and dispatch advising on delivery status.
- Analyze the sales at a glance and send the sales status to the sales team before COB.
- Compare daily sales with history and advice team accordingly on sales achievement status or variances.
- Be in-charge of overall Customer Service section.
- Receive and document customers complain and gather solutions from the relevant departments, and ensure feedback is provided on time.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate the sales process from receiving orders on emails or telephone, order verification, invoicing, Dispatch, delivery and receiving goods on time by the customer.
- Manage sales process documentation and recording.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics teams.
- Ensure stock reconciliations by sales team is done on time.
- Handle direct walk-in customers and other internal sales.
- Act as the link between our customers and the office through correspondence.
- Report all non-payments on time for timely follow up and decision making.
- Keep updated database of all customers and their designated areas of coverage.
- Coordinate sales automation giving reports as requested by management
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Email your CV and application to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: