Safaricom Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Safaricom Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the E-Commerce Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Technology Head Ecommerce – Enterprise Business Unit, the position holder will be an advocate and representative of the people targeted as user, consumers or customers of our products. He/she will help everyone to focus on the Human.
They will help to create an understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for the entire product team including designers, product managers, and engineers. They will do this by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of the users through methods like field visits, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis.
The research will contribute to building useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people as well as continually innovating on existing products. The findings will be shared to inspire change at all stages of product development through written, in-person and visual presentations.
User Experience & User Interface Job Responsibilities
- Bring a strong understanding of both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, as well as best practices and core principles of great UX, ensuring that any user journey is an outstanding experience. Other things you will be doing
- Lead a user-centered UX process for the team with focus on forming solutions that meet both business objectives and user needs for today, but be a visionary for the future
- Research, understand and identify user needs, problem areas and opportunities and create a possible ideal future for them
- Generate ideas and use ideation tools and techniques for creating strong solutions and possibilities
- Decide on the best possible solution, creating user journeys, flows and wireframes
- Apply visual design craft and polish for handover to engineering
- Prototype to the required level of fidelity in Proto.io, Invision, Principle, Pixate, Framer, Pop, Keynote and other tools.
- Organise and conduct user research and identify what works and what needs work
- Prepare, conduct and present findings of usability testing
- Give and receive feedback in regular design reviews as part of Innovation team
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of UX documentation, brand/design standards,
- Facilitate workshops involving key stakeholders, collaboratively producing the best solutions
- Communicate and present your work and ideas in a clear and compelling way to Laymen, Peers and Executives
Requirements for the User Experience & User Interface Job
- 5 years’ experience
- Preferred Bachelor or Masters in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of usability and user experience research tools and qualitative techniques (e.g. heuristic reviews, benchmarking, card sorts, tree tests, lo-fidelity prototype testing, interviews, field research, usability testing, UI reviews).
- A strong understanding of relevant technology and digital trends and research experience in multiple digital channels.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, specifically demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: