Safaricom Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Safaricom Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Project Management Office – PMO Department within the CEO Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the position holder will coordinate and manage the delivery of Complex Information, Communications and Technology solutions for Safaricom projects. This role will be responsible for kick off, execution, control and closure of projects.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- To develop a formal and comprehensive project plan by integrating and documenting project deliverables, acceptance criteria, processes, procedures, risks, and tasks to facilitate project execution, controlling, and closing processes;
- To utilize tools and metrics to track and improve project performance – EPM, MS Project, Share point, Project Initiation Documents (Statement of works, Governance Structure, Communication plan, Risk Management Plan;
- To enforce quality gates during the implementation of projects. This will involve stakeholder engagement, communication management and the use of the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) tool through the project life cycle until closure;
- To implement the project plan by ensuring the execution of project activities and tasks to produce project deliverables;
- To manage and escalate risks and issues appropriately through the project life cycle;
- To implement changes to triple constraints in line with the defined change management process;
- To ensure timely CAPEX Utilization & Receipting for all assigned projects.
- To prepare and disseminate project reports and updates, governance meeting presentations in a timely manner;
- To contribute to the project management knowledge base by sharing lessons learned, best practices, research, appropriately in order to improve the quality of project management services, build the capabilities of colleagues, and advance the profession;
- To facilitate cooperation within our teams and with stakeholders in order to realize shared goals by encouraging collaborative problem solving, open communication, and teamwork;
- To supervise, motivate and evaluate project resources performance on projects.
Requirements for the Project Manager Job
- Degree in ICT/Business Related field
- Certificate in project planning/project management expertise or PRINCE 2 or PMP
- 2-3 years’ experience as an IT analyst in a busy IT environment
- Experience as a project team member in a large project preferably an IT project
- A good understanding of managing projects in a changing business environment
- Experience in providing administrative and project support
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: