Safaricom Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Safaricom Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Safaricom Recruitment 2018
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Project Management Office – PMO Department within the CEO Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Benefits Realization Manager, the position holder will be compiling and providing Benefits Realization Management (BRM) reports and its influence on project success, project governance, and execution of the strategy both at the business unit and at the enterprise level.
They will provide sound financial input, analysis and reporting of the current and estimated project benefits and spends in relation to the overall business unit level Profit & Loss and cash flow estimates.
Benefits Realization Analyst Job Responsibilities
- To ensure proper application of Benefits Realization Management (BRM) strategy and framework (practices and procedures) throughout the organization to support project success;
- To ensure that each project has its expected benefit outcomes clearly defined and quantified;
- To ensure that the outcomes from each project create a measurable value to the organization and support the achievement of clearly defined business unit level strategic objectives;
- To ensure that the expected costs, outputs, outcomes and benefits are described in the business case and approved at the beginning of the project;
- To support the project Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) Governance Council decision making process by ensuring availability of the signed-off business cases;
- To provide expertise in the Capital Budgeting techniques (Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return etc.);
- To support creation of the business case and detailed financial models;
- To provide guidance and support to the business unit finance partners on the matters related to Capital Budgeting, Scenario building and complex financial analysis;
- To provide BRM feedback tor business planning and improvement;
- To ensure that the project costs and spends and the expected outputs and outcomes are frequently reviewed and realigned to the current expectations;
- Supports Benefits Realization Manager to hold socialization sessions with the business unit leadership to review the periodic project outcomes and benefits To conduct socialization sessions with the business unit leadership to review the periodic project outcomes and benefits;
- To brief the organizations’ top management regularly on the status of benefits achievement for the projects.
Requirements for the Benefits Realization Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field with majors in Finance and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 2 certification/CPA/ACCA Finalist.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Financial analysis & or Business Management and / or Capital Budgeting preferably in the Telecom domain
- Strong Financial aptitude
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-starter, Initiative and Drive
- Excellent communication (Oral and written) and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to lead end to end BRM (Benefits Realization Management) initiatives;
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: